Thursday, February 14, 2013

Breaking Free.. my first serious try at writing poems.. :)

                                                                      Breaking Free!!!





Don't wanna be somebody else's brave lil tiger,
Tired of doing things everybody else's way,
Sometimes i think i need to fight back,
And do all the things I do, my way.
Its a really big world out there,
With everybody trying to mould me their way,
But now I think i really need to fight back,
And do all the things my way... 

Its finally time now to wake up from a deep sleep,
A sleep though comfortable not at all tranquil,
Need to get out of that comfort zone and take a big leap,
Its only now I realize, the world's at my palm,
Just need to believe and reach out,
Recognizing I need to be my own brave lil tiger,
Only for my sake, no need at all to shout..
Belief's the word and curiosity's the key,
With freedom in my thought , am ready to boot,
I'm coming world, To thee..


Its a really big world out there,
With everybody trying to mould me their way,
But now finally I've broken free......





And with some generous contribution to this from Dr. Anand...


I am coming Oh! world unto thee
With all my spark and energy,
Don't harness my flow with your fears 
and let me freely flow oh dear!

let me soar amongst the larks
and with the daffodils in the park;
let grains of sand be on my feet,
And hands  left free to softly knead..
the dough of life as i feel!

Let me have liberty to fail, 
while attempting life's mountain to scale;
Let nothing deter me oh! my life, 
in dancing freely to my vibes!!





No comments:

Post a Comment